William Z. Kolobaric is an attorney with Hirzel Law, PLC. He focuses his practice on community association and condominium law, litigation and real estate law. Mr. Kolobaric represents community associations in collections, foreclosure of liens, bankruptcy, creditor’s rights and in enforcing bylaws and restrictive covenants. Mr. Kolobaric is a magna cum laude graduate of the Detroit College of Law (now Michigan State University College of Law), finishing second in his class. Mr. Kolobaric has more than 23 years of experience representing clients in state and federal courts. Mr. Kolobaric has served as a speaker at State Bar of Michigan events, for the United Condominium Owners’ of Michigan annual seminar and at management company events regarding condominium operations. He has also authored an Overview of Community Association/Condominium Association Operations for the Michigan Paralegal.
- Detroit College of Law Dean’s List – 1992, 1993 and 1994
- American Natural Resources Award – 1994
- Who’s Who: American law Students 1994-1995
- “10 Best” 2018 Client Satisfaction award from the American Institute of Legal Counsel TM. A significant achievement recognized by the American Institute of Legal Counsel. The AIOLC looks for attorneys who have achieved unparalleled success in their field but mostly have done so for the benefit of their clients.
- Overview of Community Association/Condominium Association Operations, The Michigan Paralegal.
- Overview of Community / Condominium Association Operations, Legal Assistant Section of the State Bar, June 2014
- Amendments to your Condominium Documents which you never thought about that you need, United Condominium Owners of Michigan, Annual Seminar.
- Board of Directors and Officers Duties and Responsibilities, 2015
Detroit College of Law
Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 1995
- American Natural Resources Award
- Dean’s List
- Who’s Who: American Law Students
University of Toronto
Bachelor of Arts, 1990
- State Bar of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals