Brandan A. Hallaq
Brandan A. Hallaq is an attorney at Hirzel Law, PLC. He focuses his practice in the areas of community association law, business law and real estate law. Mr. Hallaq obtained his Juris Doctor degree from Wayne State University Law School in May, 2016 where he graduated cum laude. During law school, he served as an Assistant Editor on the Wayne Law Review, where his Student Note was selected for publication, and he participated in the Transactional Law Competition where students were required to draft and negotiate a complex agreement for a large business transaction. He also received the Bronze and Silver Key Certificates for academic excellence, was awarded the 2016 Association of Corporate Counsel Michigan Scholarship Award for excellence in business and corporate law classes and was named as a Dean’s Scholar for all three years of law school.
- Association of Corporate Counsel Michigan Scholarship Award
- Wayne State University Law School Dean’s Scholar
- 2018 “Rising Star” in real estate law by Super Lawyers Magazine, a designation that is given to no more than 2.5% of the attorneys in Michigan each year.
- 2019 “Rising Star” in real estate law by Super Lawyers Magazine, a designation that is given to no more than 2.5% of the attorneys in Michigan each year.
- “10 Best” 2018 Client Satisfaction award from the American Institute of Legal Counsel TM. A significant achievement recognized by the American Institute of Legal Counsel. The AIOLC looks for attorneys who have achieved unparalleled success in their field but mostly have done so for the benefit of their clients.
- Major Revisions to the Michigan Nonprofit Corporation Act: Why Michigan Associations Should Take Note, Michigan Real Property Review published by the Real Property Law Section State Bar of Michigan, Summer 2015.
- In Re Fuqua: An Examination of the Consequences of Utilizing Various Methods of Valuation in Bankruptcy Proceedings, Wayne Law Review, 62 Wayne L. Rev. 273 (2017)
Wayne State University Law School
Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2016
- Assistant Editor, Law Review
Wayne State University
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, cum laude, 2013
- State Bar of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit