Kayleigh B. Long
- IU Robert H. McKinney School of Law Dean’s List
- IU Robert H. McKinney School of Law Silver Level Award for Pro Bono Service
- Assessing Online Learning in Law Schools: Students Say Online Classes Deliver, Denver University Law Review, Forthcoming
- Indiana’s Charter Schools: Taking a Holistic Approach to Determine Their Constitutional Legality, 51 Ind. L. Rev. 797 (2018).
- Reaction to Huffman and Adams: Online Simulation Courses, 51 Ind. L. Rev. 427 (2018).
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, 2018
- Senior Executive Editor, Indiana Law Review
Master of Arts in Teaching, 2014
Bachelor of Arts, International Studies, magna cum laude, 2012
Hirzel Law, PLC
37085 Grand River Ave., Ste 200
Farmington, MI 48335