Kayleigh B. Long
Kayleigh B. Long is an attorney with Hirzel Law, PLC and focuses her practice in the areas of appellate law, community association law and civil litigation. Ms. Long received her Bachelor of Arts degree in International Studies from Indiana University. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Long joined Teach for America, teaching kindergarten in Harper Woods, Michigan and southeast Washington, D.C., and received a Master of Arts in Teaching from Oakland University. Ms. Long then obtained her Juris Doctor degree from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, where she graduated in the top 5 of her class and served as the Senior Executive Editor on the Indiana Law Review. Her law review note was selected for publication in the Indiana Law Review, and she published another article in the Denver Law Review in 2019.
- IU Robert H. McKinney School of Law Dean’s List
- IU Robert H. McKinney School of Law Silver Level Award for Pro Bono Service
- Assessing Online Learning in Law Schools: Students Say Online Classes Deliver, Denver University Law Review, 96 Den. L. Rev. 493 (2019).
- Indiana’s Charter Schools: Taking a Holistic Approach to Determine Their Constitutional Legality, 51 Ind. L. Rev. 797 (2018).
- Reaction to Huffman and Adams: Online Simulation Courses, 51 Ind. L. Rev. 427 (2018).
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, 2018
- Senior Executive Editor, Indiana Law Review
Master of Arts in Teaching, 2014
Bachelor of Arts, International Studies, magna cum laude, 2012
Farmington MI Office
Farmington, MI 48335
Traverse City MI Office
1001 Bay St., Suite B
Traverse City, MI 49684