Kayleigh B. Long
- IU Robert H. McKinney School of Law Dean’s List
- IU Robert H. McKinney School of Law Silver Level Award for Pro Bono Service
- Assessing Online Learning in Law Schools: Students Say Online Classes Deliver, Denver University Law Review, 96 Den. L. Rev. 493 (2019).
- Indiana’s Charter Schools: Taking a Holistic Approach to Determine Their Constitutional Legality, 51 Ind. L. Rev. 797 (2018).
- Reaction to Huffman and Adams: Online Simulation Courses, 51 Ind. L. Rev. 427 (2018).
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, 2018
- Senior Executive Editor, Indiana Law Review
Master of Arts in Teaching, 2014
Bachelor of Arts, International Studies, magna cum laude, 2012
Farmington Office M-F : 9:00 am - 5:00pm
Traverse City Office M-T : 9:30 am - 4:00pm W: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm T-F 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Farmington MI Office
Farmington, MI 48335
Traverse City MI Office
Traverse City, MI 49684