South Lyon Condominium and HOA Attorneys
If you manage a community association in South Lyon, having a condo and HOA attorney on your team is essential.
The Condo and HOA Lawyers at Hirzel Law, PLC understand the laws impacting community associations in South Lyon. Over the years, we have helped numerous homeowners associations navigate complex legal matters and achieve success. From acting as a legal representative in association meetings to representing your homeowners association in court, you need representation you can trust.
Does Your South Lyon Condominium or Homeowners Association Need a Lawyer?
It can seem like issues are constantly arising when you run a condominium association or homeowners association. Often, you can find yourself encountering legal issues with third parties, such as owners, contractors, renters, and vendors. When you partner with a Lyon Township HOA and condominium lawyer, we can help you overcome legal battles with third parties.
Hirzel Law, PLC provides condominium and homeowners’ associations in South Lyon with various legal services, including, but not limited to:
- Amending condominium bylaws
- Collecting unpaid dues
- Drafting homeowners association rules and regulations
- Ensuring compliance with the Fair Housing Act and the Michigan Condominium Act
- Enforcing deed restrictions
- Drafting or reviewing HOA contracts
- Reviewing established HOA covenants
- Resolving disputes with insurance carriers
Homeowners association rules are only effective in preserving your community’s aesthetics and property value if they are diligently enforced. Our attorneys are proficient in ensuring compliance with HOA covenants in South Lyon.
Ongoing Legal Guidance for Condo and Homeowners Associations in Lyon Township
Legal issues may never seem to end when you manage a condo or homeowners association. That is why at Hirzel Law, PLC, we provide continuing legal counsel for condominiums and HOAs in Lyon Township.
For an annual fee, our Premium Service Plan will provide additional resources, services, and assistance so that you are prepared for any legal matters that may develop. Under our Premium Service Plan, includes your association will receive benefits such as:
- A complimentary copy of Hirzel’s Handbook: How to Operate a Michigan Condo or HOA
- A Hirzel Law, PLC lawyer serving as the Resident Agent for your association at the request of the board
- Access to our online collection portal to view HOA collections status
- Annual access to exclusive board member webinars
- Entry to our virtual library of standardized condo and HOA forms
- Evaluation of all of your governing documents
- Review of any Board Meeting minutes
Don’t wait until a legal battle has already ensued – prevent legal issues before they arise. South Lyon condo and homeowners association boards benefit all year long when they join the Hirzel Law, PLC Premium Service Plan.
Make Sense of Condo and HOA Laws in South Lyon with HOA Lawyer in South Lyon, MI
The Michigan HOA lawyers at Hirzel Law provides the legal guidance that Lyon Township condo and HOAs need for their success. We provide our South Lyon clients with the knowledge and legal representation they need to operate their associations successfully.
Attorney Kevin M. Hirzel has received numerous recognitions at local and national levels for the extraordinary representation that he provides to his condominium and HOA clients. Call us today at (248) 986-2921 or complete our contact form to learn how we can help your condo or HOA.