For many property owners in Troy, Michigan, navigating complex real estate law can be time-consuming and intimidating without the help of an experienced local real estate lawyer. The team at Hirzel Law, PLC is dedicated to providing our clients in Troy with knowledgeable legal counseling and representation for a variety of real estate matters.
At Hirzel Law, PLC, our award-winning attorneys are prepared to help and educate clients on Michigan real estate law and how they can make it work for them. Hirzel Law, PLC is proud to provide our community with dependable legal advice and passionate representation.
We Provide Legal Services for Real Estate Cases in Troy
At Hirzel Law, PLC, we work tirelessly to represent our clients to ensure they have access to reliable legal services. Our team of real estate lawyers represents homeowners, property developers, landlords, and other professionals who work within the real estate industry.
Hirzel Law, PLC believes in educating the community of Troy, Michigan on state and national real estate law. Our firm of experienced real estate lawyers has successfully worked with clients to provide community members with valuable education on a variety of different real estate matters that our firm covers, including the following.
- Residential Development in Michigan: We work with clients on obtaining the necessary approvals for their condominium, community, or subdivision projects. Our team helps to ensure that all aspects of the development meet the necessary Michigan standards and compliances. Hirzel Law, PLC also specializes in:
- Preparing the master deed and bylaws to establish condominium projects
- Drafting declarations, covenants, and restrictions for subdivisions
- Drafting appropriate rules and regulations for all types of residential developments
- Helping developers obtain the necessary governmental approvals
- Preparing sales documents, like disclosure statements and escrow agreements
- Assisting with the construction of individual homes
- Resolving issues concerning building permits and certificates of occupancy
- Michigan Commercial Real Estate: Hirzel Law, PLC can assist with the early stages of planning and development for Michigan commercial real estate projects, including the drafting of construction contracts and zoning compliance. Our lawyers are trained in obtaining necessary permits and lease agreements for commercial property, as well as:
- Construction Contracts
- Construction Liens
- Construction Litigation
- Due Diligence
- Estoppel Letters
- Insurance Analysis
- Land use and zoning requirements
- Letters of intent
- Promissory Notes and Guarantees
- Purchase Agreements
- Zoning and Land Use in Troy: Our team of experienced real estate lawyers at Hirzel Law, PLC has helped hundreds of clients navigate Michigan’s Zoning Enabling Act to ensure that their projects meet all necessary compliance requirements. We are trained to work with clients who seek legal counsel related to:
- Interpreting ordinances
- Appearing before a board for zoning approval or appeals
- Pursuing a zoning variance
- Splitting lots and obtaining the necessary municipal approval
- Troy, MI Title Disputes: The real estate lawyers at Hirzel Law, PLC are well versed in Michigan title disputes and the importance of establishing a property owner. We have helped a variety of clients in Troy manage their cases involving legal challenges such as:
- Assigning titles to property
- Filing a title action suit
- Notice of lis pendens
- Michigan Boundary Disputes: Hirzel Law, PLC has decades of experience helping clients in Michigan manage cases of boundary disputes between adjoining property owners and land developers, including cases that involve:
- Adverse possession
Regardless of the type of legal challenges you or your company are facing, the passionate team of real estate lawyers at Hirzel Law, PLC will ensure that your rights as a Michigan developer, property owner, or landlord are protected.
Benefits of Working With an Experienced Real Estate Lawyer
Retaining the help of a seasoned real estate lawyer is necessary for clients who represent both corporate and individual real estate interests in Troy, Michigan. Statewide guidelines for real estate management can create various legal problems for land developers, builders, property managers, and homeowners in Michigan who do not have the help of a well-trained legal professional.
One of the notable benefits of working with a Troy, Michigan real estate lawyer is obtaining access to professional resources that may strengthen a case. Hirzel Law, PLC has worked with Michigan real estate clients for decades, and we pride ourselves on knowing how to approach delicate and complicated cases that require additional resources such as deeds, property titles, and much more.
Working alongside a real estate lawyer provides clients in Troy with access to knowledgeable and responsive legal counseling. Our experienced real estate lawyers are prepared to represent our clients or their company in court. Hirzel Law, PLC has worked successfully with hundreds of real estate clients in Michigan, and we are proud to continue providing reliable legal counsel to the community of Troy, Michigan.
Reliable Legal Services for Real Estate Cases in Troy, Michigan
Here at Hirzel Law, PLC, we are committed to helping our clients obtain the best possible results for their Michigan real estate. We provide unparalleled legal services and ensure that our clients each receive the care and attention they deserve.
Our passion for helping our clients has earned us multiple awards, including recognition from Best Lawyers, Leading Lawyers, the Community Association Institute’s College of Community Association Lawyers, Michigan Top Lawyers, and Super Lawyers.
We are also dedicated to helping our clients and our community. Hirzel Law, PLC offers a variety of resources to increase knowledge and awareness of Michigan real estate laws.
To speak with one of our experienced real estate lawyers, call Hirzel Law, PLC at (248) 986-2921 or reach out to us online to schedule your case consultation today.